Frequently Asked Questions

Section Banner Image

Below are the answers to commonly asked questions.  If your question and answer is not included below, call Member Services at 1-855-300-5528 (TDD/TTY 711).

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I change my PCP?

To change your PCP, call Member Services at 1-855-300-5528 (TDD/TTY 711). Or go to our website (, and select My Online Services to change PCPs.

Who do I call if I have a complaint?

Call Member Services at 1-855-300-5528 (TDD/TTY 711).

How do I file an appeal?

To file an appeal, you should send a letter to CoventryCares of Kentucky that includes:

  • Your name.
  • Your mailing address and phone number.
  • Your provider’s name.
  • The date of service.
  • The reason we should change our decision
  • A copy of any information that supports your case. This may include documents, records or information about your appeal.

Please see your Member Handbook for more information.

© Copyright 2008-2015 Coventry Health Care